Compliance and risk management
- We have a division dedicated to operations, quality and compliance
- We undertake constant monitoring of developments in regulations: Basel III, Solvency 2, DSP2, etc.
- A risk management approach with measures to limit them
- An approach for certifying solutions and processing centres
- Continuous inspection of the quality of customer services
Traceability and digital trust
- Compliance with the ISO 14641 and NF Z42-020 standards on electronic archiving
- XaDES and eIDAS electronic signature services
- Tier III+, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified data centre architecture
- QUALICERT labelled hosted services
Standardised expertise and work
- AFNOR CN171 and TC171 ISO standardisation commissions for archiving,
- Participation in FNTC work on accurate copies,
- An active member of e-Futura, the SEPA club, and AFNOR and ISO Commissions.
Tessi follows a global approach as a provider of core outsourced services, driven by the challenges of new technologies and regulations that require digital transformation and outsourcing.
"Driven by the strict pressure of regulations for banking, insurance and the health sector, our approach as a provider of core outsourced services allows us to manage the risks inherent to the services operated in many business sectors."
Bertrand Coumert - Director of Operations, Ethics and Compliance