Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility
- We have a policy of transparent financial communication,
- We offer solutions and services that are in keeping with a philosophy of “quality and ethics”,
- Compliance with local and international regulations
- We are actively engaged in preventing corruption.
- Respect for human rights and employment law,
- Equal opportunities and non-discrimination,
- Social dialogue and keeping employees informed,
- Maintaining good working conditions in terms of health and safety.
A “sustainable” HR policy
- We always recruit from the areas where we are located,
- We recruit and train employees with little or no qualifications,
- We assist senior employees returning to work,
- We help local authorities to develop by creating unqualified jobs in small and medium sized towns.
- Reducing the environmental impact of our activities (CO2 emissions, etc.),
- Optimised management of natural resources,
- The company car fleet is kept as small as possible,
- A recycling approach is used for the computer and production pool,
- We recycle paper and reduce printing by favouring email,
- We use electronic invoicing for supplier invoices with EDM validation.
As a responsible company, we are fully committed to the actions imposed by a clear sustainable development policy
"As a player in the digital transformation of companies, Tessi innovates in online subscriptions, electronic payments and electronic registered mail, to offer compliant solutions that have a great impact on protecting the environment."
Frédérique Duffaud-Domergue - Sustainable Development Officer