Smooth the flows for integrating new employees and making them secure is a major issue for the productivity and the compliance of HR departments. With Tessi RH, you automate the electronic signature of employment contracts and digitise all of the formalities related to hiring new employees.
- Automating the in-house management of the process
- Synchronising all of the participants: legal affairs, HR, payroll, business line, etc.
- Ensuring that employment contracts are compliant
- Optimising the formalities before hiring (pre-hire declaration, local authorities, health cover providers, etc.)
- Accelerating the signature of the employment contract and amendments
- Encouraging the integration of employees by new departments
- Divide the inspection time and data inputting time for in-house departments by a third.
- Benefit from compliance at the source for the employment contract files created.
- Favour zero risks for the integration of data.
- Improve the security of the data processed.
- Give your company a modern image from the moment you hire a new employee.
Fonctions et usages
Drafting the contract
Automated drafting of the electronic employment contract and the appendices from the recruiter’s sheet on the Tessi RH platform1
Automatic generation of the administrative requests and verifications by public bodies (pre-hire declaration, local authorities, etc.)2
Electronic signature by the recruiter
Verification and electronic signature of the employment contract by the recruiter on the platform3
Notification to the employee
New hires receive notification by text message or email to inform them that the contract is available for electronic signature4
Uploading of supporting documents
The employee uploads the supporting documents for their employment (National ID Card, driving licence, etc.)5
Archiving for legal purposes
The contract and supporting documents are archived for legal purposes. The employees data are integrated into the HRIS applications (employee file, payroll, etc6
Creation of the employee area
An employee area is created at the same time as the employment contract is made available, and a welcome email is sent explaining the login procedure.7
Downloading the documentation
Digitalisation of employment contracts and HR induction flows8